[Alberg30] Boat Names - Delphi

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Thu Sep 11 10:26:04 PDT 2003

Ross;

Thanks for your reply.  It's exactly what we are looking for.  Your "small
boat in bad weather....." scenario sounds like your personal version of a
reality TV show.

Thanks also for the name suggestions.  I think Rege Kordick died a few years
ago which caused Old Frothingslosh sales to drop considerably.  If I end up
sailing the rivers, I might consider "Barge Bait."

Thanks again,

Roger