[Alberg30] Boat Names - Delphi

Gary Barker eyewander at prexar.com
Thu Sep 11 10:48:28 PDT 2003

Roger,

As another former Pittsburger (Pitt Dental '85), You have me a bit
concerned.  Why do so many Pittsburgers like Alberg 30's?  When I was
down there in the early 80"s, I asked a guy what was with Pittsburg?
"Sports, beer, women," he said. "In that order."  I am now thinking
that we should add A 30's to the List.
Anyway, everyone needs an oracle to consult on these kind of issues- I
Ching, Runes, Animal Cards- I chose the Viking Runes and picked
"Sowelu", the rune for Wholeness, the Sun as my name for A 30 #307.  It
was formerly "Il Molino".  So consider that two folks from Three Rivers
have told you to consult oracles.  There might be something there.

Gary Barker
  Sowelu #307
Boothbay Harbor, Maine