[Alberg30] More Drastic Changes

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Tue Sep 30 16:54:52 PDT 2003

Gord,

How about this for a drastic modification; remove the keel mounted rudder
and replace it with a transom mounted spade rudder that looks something like
a bigger version of Cape Horn self steering.  I don't have the faintest idea
what it would do to the balance but the sucker would turn on a dime (maybe a
small quarter).

Roger