[Public-list] Blocks at mast, lines led aft etc

Bob Crinion bob at fox.nstn.ca
Tue Apr 27 08:22:59 PDT 2004

Hi Mike,

The web pictures are great, of the cheek blocks, if you or anyone else has
any pictures of the path of lines going back on coach roof and how they are
mounted, I would love to see them.

Send them directly to me, bandwidth is not a problem.

Some thing else I'm looking for is pictures of how lines are led from a bale
at the forward base of mast to and from the spin pole downhaul, and how
lines are led aft towards the cockpit.

I would welcome any pictures and comments on the spin downhaul setup how
lines are led aft.

Thanks,

Bob Crinion
Nova Scotia