[Public-list] Schaffer Chainplate Covers

richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com
Wed Dec 15 06:52:45 PST 2004

Steven Sousa mentioned the Schaffer chainplate covers and provided a link
to their site.  On Quest #433,  I have had these for all of the
chainplates for about seven years.  I am not sure which size they are but
are the style from the Shaffer site that have four screw holes.  They work
very well and are easy to rebed.  They provide a slight rise which helps
deflect water running down the decks.   My last bedding job lasted over
five years with no leaks.