[Public-list] Schaffer Chainplate Covers

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Wed Dec 15 07:02:37 PST 2004

Richard,

I looked at their site last night. Schaffer lists the cover for specific
chainplates, the chainplates have the dimensions which provides us with a
guide what will work on the Alberg.

When you installed the plates, did you have the bedding hold the plate in
place or screw them into the deck? I would hate to drill anymore holes into
the deck if not necessary.

Stephen