[Public-list] Sail track

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Dec 9 05:07:24 PST 2004

Hi there -

Is the old track missing altogether?  In replacing the track the hard part
is drilling out the old rivets.  Putting in the new ones is a piece of
cake...provided the new track's holes match the old ones!

Ah the diesel vs gas one... Yes, diesel fuel is safer, and diesel engines
have much better fuel economy.  Gas engines are much lighter for horsepower
yeilded, they are quieter and smoother.  Diesel powered boats sell for
more...  Long debate.

Gord