[Public-list] main halyard led aft

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Tue Jun 1 13:30:49 PDT 2004

My experience was similar to Mike's - we lead halyards aft on our A-30, but
when we got an A-37, we left them on the mast and got rid of the old
Merrimans and indulged ourselves on ST winches at the mast as well as
elsewhere at a big discount when Barrient was discontinued. An indulgence -
absolutely.

Regards,
John