[Public-list] vented loop

James Schueler jschueler at familyempowerment.org
Tue May 25 06:21:02 PDT 2004

Hello everyone. I remember there was some discussion in the past in
regard to vented loops for the head. As I can no longer access the
messages prior to the last two months, does anyone have any ideas on
whether it is necessary to install the loop when connecting the head?
I'm setting up the system now but it is proving a bit more frustrating
than I would like with lines going all over the place. I'd like to make
it as simple as possible while not forsaking safety.

Thanks,

James Schueler
"Oddyseus"  #170