[Public-list] Mast support beam

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Mon May 3 12:50:28 PDT 2004

Peter,

I understand the comments from Mike and George, the step on #114 sits
directly over the beam and the center bolts actually are bolted through the
beam. Unless Whitby made changes during different production years. I
sistered the metal support plates over the main beam on our Alberg because I
had some deflection and doors into the v-berth would not close. That has
been repaired and I actually tuned the rig on Friday and everything is fine.

Stephen