[Public-list] exhaust exit

Richard Mair r.mair at sympatico.ca
Thu May 13 23:43:51 PDT 2004

On our Boat the exhaust currently exits from the port side and the bilge
pump water from the starbord side. The thru hull on the port side sits
almost flush with the hull. On the starbord side there is an extra bit
of bronze pipe that sits proud of the hull. To me it looks as if this
may have been reversed at some point,as the pipe would keep the hot
exhaust water away from the hull.
    Which way is it supposed to be?? Since we are going to be changing
the engine this would be a good time to correct this if it is wrong

Richard and Margaret
Into the Blue
609