[Public-list] vented loop

James Schueler jschueler at familyempowerment.org
Wed May 26 11:50:44 PDT 2004

Stephen,

Thanks for the advice; ditto to everyone else that responded to my
question. I put some of it together last evening and it is a job to say
the least. The space, or lack of it, is just the start. The heat gun is
a great idea as I found the hose to be extremely rigid. I'm in the
process right now of looking for a 90 degree elbow that will go from 3/4
to 1 1/2. Assuming that it might be difficult to find I'll use a 3/4
elbow to a "3/4 to 1 1/2" straight fitting. It's the only way I can get
to the y valve in the confined space that I have. I now believe that the
experience of installing a head in such a small space with so many hoses
going in various directions (and fittings) shares much in common with
how many people you can fit in a phone booth or VW.

Thanks again,

James Schueler
"Oddyseus" #170