[Public-list] A30 Moving

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 14 09:02:13 PDT 2004

Bill;
    The Alberg 30  is 8' 9" wide, 3" more than the legal limit and thus needs
wide load permits for the move. I have moved boats near and far on my trailer -
a single air ride axle made for the job - $7500 Canadian was what it cst me to
assemble and build. I think George has a photo of it somewhere on this site.
There are many boat haulers and they make regular trips to Florida boat builders
so you should be able to schedule a back haul for yours. With the Alberg on my
trailer and the mast on the side we measure 11' 6" from the pavement. You should
be expecting somewhere between $2. and $3. a loaded mile including permits, and
Don