[Public-list] Cabin Sole Finish Options

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Thu Sep 9 07:37:26 PDT 2004

There is a "light" version of cetol that has less pigment. I use it on the bright work - looks ok in sunlight.

>>> liquid_addiction at hotmail.com 9/9/2004 12:07:48 AM >>>
I don't know Armada, but my experience of Cetol is that the colour indeed is
a bit odd.  It ends up a rather artificial orange, ok in strong light from a
distance, but probably not too good for the interior where you'll have to
look at it.