[Public-list] Lexan or Acrylic ?

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Thu Sep 30 04:50:15 PDT 2004

George,

Great job in documenting the port replacement. At the end of this document
you mention butyl rubber as an alternative, this is product we used and it
worked well. This application eliminated any sealant from being pushed out
onto the lexan and you can snug up the screws immediately. Also this product
is generally available from any good glass shop in your area.

Stephen