[Public-list] Ignition wiring...

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 25 08:56:00 PDT 2005

Michael;
    I have seen the fiberglass piece removed and a piece of acrylic plastic used
to enclose the compass recess. Clear plastic allowed the compass to be seen with
the cover in place. For ignition systems one could use smoked or coloured
materials. To have acrylic fit the form, just heat it in an oven, and I don't
think it has to be very hot,  and have a form to bend it over to match the
angle on the hull. Drill the holes to match the hinge and fasten it in,  in
place of the current fiberglass piece.
Don