[Public-list] Re: Gulf Island 29

Elaine and Brian Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Tue Dec 13 17:47:20 PST 2005

If this is the one listed at Yachtworld, it's real pretty.
 http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q1E922F4C
I only question a 70,000 rebuild, and asking 32,000.
Was rebuild in 2002 or 2004(one spot says 02, another 04). Does it really
look as nice as the listing photos? Has a surveyor checked it out yet? If it
really is as nice as it looks and claims, you could think of it as a new
boat.