[Public-list] Mast Heads

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Fri Feb 18 17:25:53 PST 2005

I received a call today concerning pricing on the mast heads, they will be
$290.00 each which does not include shipping and handling. I need to pick
them up pack them and ship, I would expect that wouldn't be over $20 each in
the U.S.

I do not know about Customs entering Canada, if they charge duty. I know
when I purchased dive gear from Canada, it was delivered via U.S. Mail and
didn't incur Customs Duty.
Probably one of the members in Canada would know the answer? Having them
available within 30 days shouldn't be an issue.

I would like to post a photo so you can see the design before ordering.

Also please let me know the size halyard you plan on using.

Regards,
Stephen