[Public-list] Mast Fairing Blocks

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Sat Feb 19 12:08:12 PST 2005

I get it. the square block  comes first and then the circle is cut in it
last after the cut is made in the block. Easier to do with the bandsaw,
I suppose. I thiought of the circle first. Thanks.

>>> sail_505 at hotmail.com 2/18/2005 9:25:25 PM >>>
Dave

Sorry - I presume that since you we installing a winch, that you want a

round piece of wood. That is the circle from the block.
Mike Lehman