[Public-list] Anyone looking for a project A-30?

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Jan 4 07:06:38 PST 2005

Hi folks -

My understanding is that it was no accident that the A30 bears similarity to
the Folkboat... When Kurt Hansen, a Folkboat importer and builder was first
approached to build the A30, it was by a group of Folkboat racers from
Toronto's National Yacht Club.  The design spec placed before Carl Alberg
was to take the Folkboat and make it bigger (I know that is a fairly gross
simplification..)

Happy New Year - Gord #426 Surprise