[Public-list] Interior Paint

Roger L Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Mon Jan 10 11:23:13 PST 2005

Gord,

Nice to hear from you and happy new year.  If you check their web site, the
first (real expensive) stuff is used extensively on steel ships as a
replacement for conventional insulation.  I think it is so expensive (and
perhaps more effective as insulation) because it is "elastomeric" and pretty
thick (20 mils per coat).  I was scared away by cost and specialized spray
equipment required.

I have some (characteristically Roger) special ideas regarding ventilation
and hope to post some sketches on my little A30 web site for feedback soon.

Roger