[Public-list] Graymarine Engine transplant

William Wallace tristan at one.net
Mon Jan 17 14:30:04 PST 2005

Before thinking of replacing it, why not get it running, check the
compression, oil, etc. and give it a tune up with new plugs,
distributor wires, and points and condensor and rotor...oil change with
filter and new fuel filters, clean tank, check for leaks, add new fuel
with preservative and run it!

They are excellent engines and well made, also easy to completely
overall if necessary

Scott Wallace, Rhodes Meridian WATERMARK