[Public-list] Re: Mast Steps / Top Climber

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Mon Jan 24 12:23:26 PST 2005

Unassisted, yes. Very Safely, yes, so long as you pay attention. Very
Slowly, yes. Do you need to be very, very athletic, no, but it helps. The
heavier your thighs are, the slower you go up/down. If your sitting in a
chair with no side arms, shift over to hang a leg completely free off the
chair. Without using your hand to help, pick up your foot so that your heel
touches the rear of your upper thigh. Did you make it? Was it easy? If yes,
the Top Climber will be a breeze for you. The further away your heel was
from your thigh, the slower you'll go (shorter steps).
BUT, It does work, even for overweight, out of shape people like me. (just
very slowly)
Regards,
Brian ex#497 (Top Climber Owner)