[Public-list] Toe Rail Replacement &Hull/deck Joint

Jim & Carole barchettamia at pinelink.org
Sun Jun 26 16:23:37 PDT 2005

George,
 Thanks for your reply. It looks like you did a professional looking job
on your taffrail. I hope I am half as successful. When looking at the
pictures I thought I saw a step or uneven surface that the teak rests
on. Is that correct? If that is the case have to "rabbit" ( I think
thats the term) the taffrail.

A far as categorizing the emails, I made folders in my email account
for various topics and then selected the most informative  letters to
add to the folder. I had begun to copy them to my documents as text
files but hadn't gotten to far along as I am a computer neophyte.

Jim