[Public-list] boat on ebay

Coolray cooler2k at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 05:10:02 PST 2005

For what it is worth, probably about two cents, the
association is incredibly valuable and a very
effective support tool for Alberg owners - all of
them. To shift our focus toward salvage and
procurement may only serve a select few. But more
importantly, it sounds as if we are making the
assumption that we are the only ones to value this
boat.

In my opinion, someone will step up. That person will
probably come to the Association and thus enhance the
Association through their membership, participation
and experience. We as a group gain so much more from
the addition of a boat AND owner. Keep the gene pool
fresh... mention the boat on ebay to your friends!

John B. Cooler
Atalaya, #87