[Public-list] Boat Cover Frame Suggestions

Michele Galante, MD mbgmd at optonline.net
Sat Oct 29 12:29:18 PDT 2005

Hi Jack,

  I did a Google search for canvas, mast up, looking for a solution to
covering my boat with the mast up. We have
A 1975 Fales navigator motorsailor, 32 ft long, and 11' beam.  I was trying
to decipher your description of your cover and frame
And I wonder if you have a photo or diagram I can see. You know the
picture/1000 words thing.
    I know it would be better if I stepped the mast, but, I am a little
short of extra cash right now with just buying the boat and all the repairs
needed.
She will be at Julius Petersons, in Upper Nyack, NY for the winter. About
20+ miles North of New York City.

Please Help if you can,

Mike Galante,
"Somewhere"