[Public-list] Pushpit, et al

George Mathis georage at comcast.net
Tue Sep 13 16:14:31 PDT 2005

Well, the word from Tops N Quality is I need to rob a bank!

-- George

-----

<quote>In 1970 the stern rail was probably a mechanical rail, fittings opposed to a
welded rail. I have several different specs for welded rails, but they both
are single rails. To do some kind of rail with a gate opening for a ladder
would require a double rail. The basic double stern rail runs $814.00 plus
shipping via motor freight. To add a cable gate to the rail would be
$108.00. Transom mounted stern ladders start at $199.75, to incorporate a
ladder to attach to the stern rail would run about an additional $75.00. If
you have any questions let me know. I have attached a measuring guide for a
stern rail that was done in 1983. Thanks Greg.</quote>

-----