[Public-list] Re: storm warnings

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Wed Sep 14 09:32:37 PDT 2005

Hi Gordon,
I agree with you on removing roller jibs - unfortunately in our marina it is
task enough to get people to properly roll their jib in the first place as
many comedown at liftin and ya don't see 'em again until lift out ; )

"Yikes - you want me to do what, I'm an important busy person [ like we all
aren't busy] - drat, I broke a nail" ; )

So ya do what ya can do within a volunteer organization.

Cheers,
John