[Public-list] Public-list Digest, Vol 633, Issue 2

Peter Staehling staehpj1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 10:07:22 PDT 2006

> With all this talk, it seems like a lot of folks are
> already out there alone from time to time.

I don't know how many others fit this model, but I am
more likely than not alone or with crew who may not be
able to pick me up under good conditions let alone
bad.

Sorry if I sound careless or flippant, but...
My strategy is to not fall overboard and to understand
that I may die if I do.  Then from there I take
whatever precautions I think the risks at the time
warrant.

Pete