[Public-list] replacing spreaders

Tom S. tom.s at insightbb.com
Thu Apr 27 07:04:43 PDT 2006

Jock,  I concur with your spreader instructions. But would like to ask
if you would also recommend  Easypoxy for my homebuilt wooden tender. I
originally painted it with a white high gloss porch paint (Probably a
bad choice) and it has developed a lot of small cracks in the paint. It
consists mostly of 1/4 inch marine plywood, kind of a sailing pram plan
with mahogany trim.

Tom S
A30  412