[Public-list] dodger..LG - Correction

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Sat Dec 30 05:52:26 PST 2006

CORRECTION - I paid in Canadian $

JB,

I am away from home right now, but if my memory is correct, I paid about $1,200 CAN - at the time, I remember thinking this was around $900, but I would have to check - Maybe $1,300?

I got the simple dodger. The frame came with it, as well as all the fittings. I had to attach the frame to the deck, and also screw in the snaps. It is easy to take off if I want to sail without it. It came with pretty good instructions. However, I did call them up before starting to get some clarifications. It also came with the sipper for the dodger extension.

Jonathan