[Public-list] Ice Box Insulation

Todd biglollybob at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 17:41:02 PST 2006

Last summer I installed a compressor unit for the ice box.  When looking at
the ice box I noticed that there seems to be a space between the outer
wooden cabinet and the liner of the ice box itself.  The space seems to be
about 1".  I would like to fill that space with insulation to make the unit
more efficient.  However, I cannot see an easy way of getting at that space.
Anyone else worked on this - or are there any suggestions on how to insulate
this space?  Also: has anyone else insulated the hull portion of the ice
box?

Todd
Strathgowan #400