[Public-list] crossing the atlantic

Todd biglollybob at gmail.com
Sat May 6 18:17:15 PDT 2006

Hi David,

How do you plan to get rid of the deck (scupper) drains?  I got rid of the
hose that connects them to the cockpit drains when I enlarged my cockpit
drains to 2".  I plan to reroute the drains to the bilge pump drain that
drains above the waterline on the port side of my boat.  I was going to get
this done in the next week or two but would like to hear other ideas before
cutting things apart.

Todd
Strathgowan #400
http://www.weliveonaboat.blogspot.com/

Quite the silliest thing I've ever seen on a boat is deck drains, and mine
has them.  Why anyone would even consider shedding water from the deck via a
hose, with all its inherent problems, through the INSIDE of a boat is
completely beyond me.  So they're to go.

Quite the harangue, but my point is this:  The Alberg is a fine offshore
boat.

David
Kalitsah440
Sydney.