[Public-list] HELP! Bulkhead Problem

JOHN GRAVES jg1111 at msn.com
Mon May 29 09:03:43 PDT 2006

I have the beginning signs of this too. Has anyone replaced the entire bulkhead? My feeling is that a superior material than was available when the boat was built should be used to replace the whole bulkhead. I'm getting delamination and I understand that the glues used in plywood today is far superior than what was available before. I think it is aproaching the end of its lifespan and will continue to fall apart. What about a solid material? Has this been tried?
John #15