[Public-list] Hard on the Rocks

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 12:39:28 PST 2006

didn't you move her from the chicago area

SwiftLaw at aol.com wrote:
My boat Sirius # 222 was one of the unfortunates broken free during last
Sunday’s storm in Massachusetts and hard up on the rocks in Padanaram harbor.
(You can log on to _http://www.cruisingworld.com_
(http://www.cruisingworld.com/) to get the story and photos.)
No holes in the badly scarred hull but she is now rudderless. However she
boasts a watertight hull with rigging fully intact.
I had to sever the rudder shaft to get her free. I thought I better start
now with my request for suggestions on replacing the rudder including the
bronze shoe next to the keel. All suggestions are welcome.
ts