[Public-list] Mast Parts & Spreaders

John Brugeman johnbrugeman at ameritech.net
Mon Sep 11 16:08:03 PDT 2006

To All,

  The Mermaid #305 was dismasted back in early July but is now back in the water on Lake Erie with a new mast and spreaders, all new stainless rigging, and new instrumentation.  I have the original mast head, deck plate, spreader brackets and white oak spreaders and the original Kenyon instruments.  All in usable condition.  The spreader mast ends more that likely should be replaced as the pin holes have been enlarged. If anyone on the list has a need I am more than willing to offer these pieces at whatever you think they are worth.  Email me or phone me at 248-349-2659, evenings are best. Hope someone can use these hard to find parts for a great boat.

   Capt. John B.
  Mermaid #305