[Public-list] Mast Wiring Connectors/Main Halyard Sheaves

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Sep 6 11:26:54 PDT 2006

Good points, Rod.

By the way, the 2006 version of the Misery Cruise is going to run Sept 18 to
24 - I may do more than one this fall if business sched allows.

By the way; I successfully sawed off my old primary shroud lower swage studs
and installed new swageless ones - worked well but what a spectacle I was at
the club.  Nothing attracts attention like the apparent infliction of
irreparable damage to one's boat...

Gord #426