[Public-list] insulating the ice box

David Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Fri Sep 8 07:56:29 PDT 2006

what is "moralized" insualtion?

>>> "David Parkes" <davidparkes at ns.aliantzinc.ca> 09/07/06 8:23 PM >>>
During the trip on "Sapphira" we noticed that the ice box worked well
while
sailing but poorly while motoring (we motored a lot on the Richelieu
River).
If I were to keep the boat I would install moralised insulation in the

engine compartment between the exhaust elbow and the wall of the ice
box.
David Parkes
Alberg 30 #417.