[Public-list] A few rookie questions

Lloyd Pulley wrest at ccob.org
Mon Sep 18 11:14:46 PDT 2006

Thanks so much,

Perhaps the bilge pump was working after all and I did not perceive it
working since the water exits below water line. IN any case I had a handle
hand help pump that did the trick. Obviously the main point is discovering
where this compromise in the hose is... And getting a reliable pump
connected to batteries.

I will check on those hoses.  Wondering if this had anything to do with the
engine overheating last time out.. It was not getting a flow of water
through the hoses.

Lloyd Pulley