[Public-list] weight distribution and electric power

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Sep 28 06:13:18 PDT 2006

Dan,

Don brings up valid points - a reasonably powerful engine to motor out of
trouble with is a valuable card to play when the chips are down.  The
electric motor is an interesting way to go but should only be looked on as a
fair weather aux for use getting on and off your dock in calm weather.

Cheers - Gord #426