[Public-list] Atomic four intake seacock location

John Riley jriley at dsbscience.com
Thu Apr 26 10:54:55 PDT 2007

C.B. Currier wrote:

>As for the other through hulls ... these boats have been around for 40
>plus years ... why is it we have all of these NEO Marine Architects that
>want to REDESIGN the boat? It Aint Broke so don't fix it!

Because for some folks, an offshore boat should have as few thru-hulls
as possible - with none being the "ideal."  I gather from her
discussions that Rachel is prepping the boat more for offshore work, but
I could be mistaken.

I will be prepping our new-to-us A-30 (#521) for offshore, long distance
sailing in remote locations, so I am following these discussions closely.

--
John