[Public-list] Original Muffler

David Parkes davidparkes at ns.aliantzinc.ca
Mon Mar 12 16:58:57 PDT 2007

George,
Before you recycle the copper pipe, a little advice please.  I have the
original bronze standpipe style of exhaust and it leaks like a sieve due to
corrosion.  Before I sell Sapphira I intend to replace the exhaust.  My
question is this; should I replace the bronze standpipe style exhaust with
another just like it (and therefore buy a piece of pipe from you) or should
I go with the simpler black iron pipe style of exhaust, a sketch of which is
provided on the Atomic 4 site (or is it on this site?)?  Please keep in mind
that the boat is now in salt water.
David Parkes