[Public-list] Cockpit drains above water line

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Wed Mar 14 08:02:17 PDT 2007

Thanks J,

I bought a "Stonington Pulling Boat" last fall to use on the rivers and try
and keep up with my son who rows for his high school; what a great sport.
It's not a skull (I am too old and fat for one of those and I can't fathom a
boat that has a narrower beam than I) but more like a rowboat on steroids;
16' x 30", 60 pounds (Kevlar) without the riggers.  Sounds like the Elvstrom
bailer would be perfect for removing misc. muddy water that accumulates
plus, I can do a field test for the A30 lazarette application; maybe get a
grant and publish a white paper.

Roger