[Public-list] mainsheet questions

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Tue May 1 08:04:44 PDT 2007

http://www.harkenstore.com/uniface.urd/scpdinw1.ShowProd?B4RPMEB9Y8TMEG
That should work.
Simply a fiddle with ratchet - num 042 and Cam cleat but I know you can
flip the mount.

BTW: I like the upside down as wekk because I have no one behind me when
racing and do all of my own tranveler and main trimming. Thus I can snap
the sheet from the forward windward winch and have the main release with
no problem. If my traveler down does not work.

Check her out over at EYC when you at SSA for TESOD.

--
C.B. Currier
Infinity #57