[Public-list] What to do with expired flares

Jock McClees mccleesj at comcast.net
Mon May 14 06:27:35 PDT 2007

I read a magazine article once that said flares don't attract much attention
during the daytime. It recommended having smoke flare (not sure what they
are really called). They put out large quantities of orange smoke which is
much more visible and longer lasting during the day. They aren't cheap but
if its an emergency, worth the price.
Jock McClees