[Public-list] What to do with expired flares

dickdurk at atlanticbb.net dickdurk at atlanticbb.net
Mon May 14 07:19:55 PDT 2007

>I read a magazine article once that said flares don't >attract much attention
>during the daytime. It recommended having smoke flare

I have to wonder if we are not approaching a law of
diminishing returns here. At some point, carrying
equipment to get oneself out of a jam. may be more
realistic than waiting for someone to rescue .

By way of separating theory from reality: when a car alarm
goes off in a parking lot, what do you do?

MichaelGrosh