[Public-List] Anchor rode

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Oct 10 04:25:55 PDT 2007

Good morning -

The most common cause of anchor lines failing is due to chafe, not direct
pull.  You would be well advised to use the heaviest line you can
afford/accommodate for this reason.  Thicker line has further to go before
chewing through.

It was nice seeing some of you at the Annapolis show.

Gearing up for the '07 Misery Cruise in two weeks...

Gord #426 Surprise