[Public-List] Anyone Have a Source for a Transmission Cable

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed Oct 17 15:00:32 PDT 2007

Andrew,

Somewhere, I saved some information from the Atomic 4 list, several
years ago.  Unfortunately, I can't find it at the moment.

The gist of it was that some place (Old Lyme Marina perhaps?) could
create custom-length Teleflex cables.  I had worked out the appropriate
part number, which specifies the cable size, length, and the end
terminations.

Please share the information you find, as Calypso is due for a new
cable, herself.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.