[Public-List] Anyone Have a Source for a Transmission Cable

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 17 17:31:30 PDT 2007

 From what I remember Teleflex-Morse red jacket cables come in standard
lengths of 3, 4, 5, 6, and up. It is just a matter of finding someone
who stocks them in the shorter lengths and there are places on the net
that you can go to to get these short cables. I guess you have  two
options search teleflexmarine.com for dealers or look for red jacket
cables in search engines.
Don