[Public-List] Permanent mooring for A-30's

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 4 08:33:36 PDT 2007

Remember that Hugh is mooring in the sea on the west coast of Newfoundland.
    There is an additional wear factor with salt and concrete and I am
not sure if you can obviate the effect by adding salt to the concrete
mix or if air entrainment would help. If using rebar, then use painted
rebar.
    I too would like to hear more of the trip as I am sure I passed
Hugh's boat tied at the paper company pier at Thorold in the Welland
Canal in early July. No-one was aboard at the time we went by.
Don